call for a free quote: Alan: 087-9336473 or GarY: 087-7435247
A & G Gas Boilers Ltd
ATTIC TANK REPLACEMENT
Attic tanks which are over 30 years old are liable to rusting and leaks. Quite often such old attic tanks burst causing untold damage to your home.
It is very important that your domestic cold water storage new or existing is contamination free. It must also be protected in the winter months from very low weather temperatures and frost damage. Thus reducing the risk of your home being completely flooded.
Types of domestic water tank replacement are now available:
• Cold Water Storage Tanks Insulation Jackets Supplied and Fitted
• Cold Water Storage Tanks Ballvalves Supplied and Fitted
• Cold Water Storage Tanks Supports and Stands Fitted
• Cold Water Storage Tanks Moved into New Position
• Cold Water Storage Tanks Lids Supplied and Fitted
• Cold Water Storage Tanks Overflow Pipes Repaired
• Cold Water Storage Tanks Replaced
• Central Heating
• Central Heating Storage Tanks Ballvalves Supplied and Fitted
• Central Heating Storage Tanks Overflow Pipes Repaired
• Central Heating Insulation Jackets Supplied and Fitted
• Central Heating Tanks Supports and Stands Fitted
• Central Heating Tanks Moved into New Position
• Central Heating Tanks Replaced
The Slim Line Tanks
The slim line domestic cold water storage tank is probably on of the most popular replacement tanks on the market today. This type of water tank offers the benefits which allows access through your attic door opening and requires only minimum head room for installation.
General Plastic Tanks
We can provide all different types of tailor made plastic domestic cold water storage tanks to suit all requirements. We have the solution for every type of water capacity issue.
If you’re domestic cold water storage tank is one of the old galvanized steel types it may be suffering from corrosion or rust. Under your current insurance policy you may not be covered if the water tank bursts on flood your home. Some insurance companies have this clause written into their policy document as standard procedure. Please now check the domestic cold water storage in your attic and reduce the risk of your home being flooded.